If you have prior rowing experience, you have the opportunity to join Loveland Rowing (LVR). Inexperienced rowers who meet basic fitness requirements may join upon completion of a Learn to Row.
All LVR members:
- Have option to attend local and away regattas and race under the LVR name.
- Participate in land workouts.
- Access group water practices from June-October.
2019 Regular Membership
- Access to land and water training.
- Use of club equipment during non-practice times upon certification.
- One year of membership (April-March)
- Single membership: $275
- Family membership (two adults): $375
2019 Rack Rental
- Availability is limited and assigned
- Proof of insurance is required
- All State Park rules and regulations must be followed
- Members: $50
- Non-members: $200
- If the other membership options are closed, you can ask to be placed on a waiting list. We limit our membership based on available equipment, and do not anticipate a waitlist this year.
- Contact email@example.com to be placed on the waitlist.
[Please be aware that there are a several other costs and requirements associated with joining LVR. You must have a State of Colorado Annual Parks Pass in order to enter our practice site on Boyd Lake ($80/year). A US Rowing membership is required (Basic: $9.75). If you want to take out club equipment outside of practice times, we charge a $50 certification fee. Additionally, you must have a fitness club membership in order to participate in off-season land training practices (~$$+/month). Members who choose to attend regattas will be responsible for their own travel, hotel, food, entry fees, and boat rentals. (varies by regatta)]