If you have prior rowing experience, you have the opportunity to join Loveland Rowing (LVR).
All LVR members:
- Participate in land workouts.
- Access group water practices from June-October.
- Have the option to attend local and away regattas and race under the LVR name.
2018 Regular Membership
- All access pass to land and water training.
- Use of club equipment during non-practice times upon certification.
- One year of membership (April-March)
- Cost: $300 (limited to 12 people)
- JOIN NOW
- If the other membership options are closed, you can ask to be placed on a waiting list. We limit our membership based on available equipment, and anticipate a maximum of 12 members this year.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on the waitlist.
[Please be aware that there are a several other costs associated with joining LVR. You must have a State of Colorado Annual Parks Pass in order to enter our practice site on Boyd Lake. ($70/year) Additionally, you must have a fitness club membership in order to participate in off-season land training practices. (~$35+/month) If you want to take out club equipment outside of practice times, we charge a $50 certification fee. Members who choose to attend regattas will be responsible for their own travel, hotel, food, entry fees, and boat rentals. (varies by regatta)]