Rowing is a rewarding sport, but it does cost money. We want you to know what you are getting into and are committed to working within a budget that does not include nickel-and-diming you to death! We do find that many potential rowers are already spending some of this money- parks pass, gym membership, etc.- and therefore the actual overall cost is not as high as it seems.
Rowers typically fall into one of several camps- novice , recreational or competitive.
Experienced Recreational Annual Cost Estimate
- $80 Colorado State Parks Pass
- $275 Loveland Rowing Membership
- $480 Annual Fitness Membership ($40 +/month depending on your plan)
- $9.75 Basic US Rowing Membership
- TOTAL: $845/year or $67/month
Competitive Annual Cost Estimate
- $845 Recreational annual cost
- $500 Pumpkinhead of the Colorado travel, hotel, entry fees, etc.
- $50 Indoor rowing regatta fee
- TOTAL: $1,395/year or $117/month